Beneath The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Peak...
Window Tables EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:43 pm by Haseo

» Christina Night
Window Tables EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:25 pm by Abigail

» Hidden waterfall
Window Tables EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:12 pm by Haseo

» Favorite Song ATM
Window Tables EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:13 pm by Haseo

» Moonlit campus rooftop
Window Tables EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:32 pm by Haseo

» Shattered crystal cavern
Window Tables EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:22 pm by Haseo

» Kazumi's room
Window Tables EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 am by Ryu_Ookami

» oblivion's end
Window Tables EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:34 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Last letter game
Window Tables EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:23 pm by Ryu_Ookami

Affiliates

Window Tables

+2
Chase
Migoto
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Window Tables Empty Window Tables

Post by Migoto Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:36 pm

Migoto was on her way back to school when she noticed a new coffee shop had just opened. She walked inside and noticed the bright red walls with the clean white tiles. The aura of the place was quite uplifting. Migoto ordered a cup off coffee and sat down at the table in front of the large windows in the front of the shop.
Migoto
Migoto
Most Awsomely awsome Admin Cassie

https://beneaththestars.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Window Tables Empty Re: Window Tables

Post by Chase Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Chase had walked into the cafe, with a straight face. He looks around seeing how big this cafe was, he had never been here before, he was the new senior exchange student he was always kicked out of the past school cause of his own activities, he had a black pair of aviator glasses on, a jean jacket with a blac shirt underneath, blue jeans and red converse sneakers, he walks up with his backpack strap over jis right shoulder. He walks up ordering one decaf expresso, he pays for it walking to a table in the middle of the whole cafe, taking his sunglasses off putting them on the table, he had fingerless driving gloves on which he will never take out, he open his pack taking out his Ipod music player listening to rock music, he leans with his arm on the table drinking
Chase
Chase
Hi, I'm Dre. I'm a kick ass angel and i can kick your ass because Migoto gave me permission.
Hi, I'm Dre. I'm a kick ass angel and i can kick your ass because Migoto gave me permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Since Migoto has sensitive hearing, she heard someone turn on some music in the shop. She looked around and saw Chase sitting at the table in the middle of the room with his ipod on and drinking coffee. Eh, why not say hello. Migoto thought as she got up, with her coffee, and walked over to his table and sat down across from him. "Hey there stranger. I havn't seen you in days." She joked smiling at him brightly.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Chase looked up seeing hersitting across from him, he was very surprised he havent seen her since they were at the beach. he took his earphones out slowly smiling back at her with surprised look "Hey Nigoto...how ya doing....havent seen you in a awhile whats up?" he asked looking at her smiling chuckiling a little
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:10 pm

Migoto smiled back at him and shrugged. "Ive been doing school. Ya know... I'm taking a little coffee break now." Migoto took a sip of her coffee and then tilted her head slightly. "What have you been up to?" She asked happy that he seemed glad to see her.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:01 am

Chase shrugged "Ah the same having and what not" he said smiling drinking his coffee, looking at her paying full attention to her and nothing else
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:11 am

Migoto took another sip of her coffee. "You go to the academy too?" Migoto asked jestering to the one down the street.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:31 am

Chase smilied "Yeah...." he muttered "Its boring there....I have to make my own fun...like ridin my motorbike, going on cases as angel detective and stuff like that"
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:35 am

Migoto nodded in agreement. "Thats why i always leave. It's hard enought having to sit in school all day. It's good to just skip a while." Migoto said looking out the window quietly.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:01 am

Chase smiles out the window, seeing around the cafe leaning back in his chair staring out a different window "Yeah....people are just stuck up sometimes" he said shrugging
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:23 am

Migoto looked at him and nodded in agreement. "What would the world be like without them though?" Migoto asked looking directly at him.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Chase narrowed his eyes out the window just by thinking about would make him angry, but his expression softens up "Choas....absolute chaos" he said looking at her, thinking about the last time he choked at the beach with Migoto, he looks down at his cup "Hey wanna go to the beach with me to watch the sunset?" he asked
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Misa took a sip of her coffee and looked him in the eyes and nodded. "Alright, that would be nice~" Misa said as her eyes brightened up a bit.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Chase throws his cup in the wastebasket, he stands up taking her hand nervously walking to the door "Lets go ok" he said smiling at her
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 pm

Migoto finishes her coffee and throws it out. "Okies." Migoto said following him to the door.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Chase looks at her smiling, then he holds the door for her "Lets take a ride" he said getting on his motorbike, "Hop Migoto" he said smiling
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Migoto walked out the door and smiled at him. "Thank you." She watched him get on his motorbike and then froze. "A-Are you sure? I've never been on one of these." She said in a frightened voice.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Chase smiles "Oh its okay....all you got to do is hang on to me tightly" he said as he smiled, "Hold on" he said taking his jean jacket off handing it to her like last time "Here put this on it might be cold"
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Migoto took his jacket and slid it on. "Thank you, Chase." She hesitated for a moment but then she hopped on the motorbike and held on to him very tightly. "O-Ok." She said smiling a bit.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sono Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Sits down at the table. "So tell me....how did you make those towels appear at the park?" with a curious look on his face.
Sono
Sono

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:34 pm

Migoto laughed at his curiousity. She took a small sip of her coffee and then smirked. "I'm a witch~!" Migoto said it like she was joking but she was dead serious.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sono Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:47 pm

"A-a w-witch?" his face was worried for a second but the look went away. "That's actually pretty cool."
Sono
Sono

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Migoto laughed gently at his reaction. "Yes, i am a witch. So i can work magic, ya know." She said in a casual tone and then picked up her coffee and took a sip out of it. "What are you, my friend." She put her coffee down on the and tilted her head to the side.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sono Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:53 pm

"Well, tell me" He looks left, then right and leaned in towards Migoto. "Do you believe in spirits?"
Sono
Sono

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoto Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Migoto shrugged. "Yeah, why not." She folded her hands in her lap. "Who am i not to believe in things." Migoto smiled at him.
Migoto
Migoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: