Beneath The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Peak...
Jewel Phantomhive (WIP) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:43 pm by Haseo

» Christina Night
Jewel Phantomhive (WIP) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:25 pm by Abigail

» Hidden waterfall
Jewel Phantomhive (WIP) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:12 pm by Haseo

» Favorite Song ATM
Jewel Phantomhive (WIP) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:13 pm by Haseo

» Moonlit campus rooftop
Jewel Phantomhive (WIP) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:32 pm by Haseo

» Shattered crystal cavern
Jewel Phantomhive (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:22 pm by Haseo

» Kazumi's room
Jewel Phantomhive (WIP) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 am by Ryu_Ookami

» oblivion's end
Jewel Phantomhive (WIP) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:34 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Last letter game
Jewel Phantomhive (WIP) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:23 pm by Ryu_Ookami

Affiliates

Jewel Phantomhive (WIP)

2 posters

Go down

Jewel Phantomhive (WIP) Empty Jewel Phantomhive (WIP)

Post by Neko Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:59 pm

Jewel Phantomhive (WIP) Yoruichi_by_vashperado
Spoiler:
Jewel Phantomhive

The Basics

First Name: Jewel
Middle Name: N/A
Surname: Phantomhive
Species: Neko
Sexual Orientation:Single; Bisexual

Appearance

Hair Color: Purple
Eye Color: Gold
Skin Tone: Tanned
Weight:42 kg (93 lbs)
Height: 156cm (5'2)
Clothing Style: Street, kimonos. Light and dark. Body fitting clothes
Destinct Markings: Tattoo on her left thigh
Spoiler:

Let me see the power

Special Ability: Shunkō
An advanced technique that combines hand-to-hand combat with her Lightening and earth element. . She fights by surrounding her back and arms with pressurized white lightening. Her outfit has no back or sleeves since they will rip apart when it is activated. The technique can allow her to instantly neutralize an opponent's movement, apart from enhancing their arms and legs for battle. The white lightning can be controlled and fired at opponents from her body, and can be used to create massive explosions. Yet Jewel doesn't have complete control over this ability, she only has 70% control of this power. The 40% that she can't and will never be able to control.
Element: Lightening and Earth.
Other: Stubborn minded and Great at hand-to-hand combat. Fairly good at her speed. Weakest point is long distance fighting.

Personality

Personality: Although relatively calm and mature when a situation calls for it, Yoruichi is quite laid-back and playful, often teasing or flirting with those younger than her. She doesn't get embarrassed about reveling her body due to then she transforms out of her cat form she will always be naked.
  • Jewel quips how she loves transforming into her true form as it always leaves everyone surprised. (from cat to human)
  • Balancing
  • Dancing

Dislikes:

• People who think they are higher then others
  • Waking up at un-godly hours
  • Being Ill

History

Date Of Birth: 01/01
Parents: David and Ami Phantomhive
Siblings: N/A
Good Life Memory: Her first lover, Her childhood best friend.
Bad Life Memory: The death of her childhood best friend.
History:
0-4 Years Old.

Easy Life, like a normal young years. Her parent's were Farmers.

5-10 Years Old

Jewel meet her best friend in school, Her best friend was male Black hair, brown eyes, cute. Jay. They meet in group activities in there school. The group activity was sport, soccer more to the point. They became bestfriends quickly both played and helped eachothers parent's with Jay's fathers clock shop and Jewel's parent's farm.

Growing up quickly through school, Home, Friends, Family and New experiences.

10-18 Years Old.

Growing up quick, her father died due to an Unknown illness. Her mother couldn't handle the farm alone, They end up selling the farm, her mother and Jewel moved into Jay's Family home. Her mother worked as a maid to a rich family.
Jay started to mix with the wrong crowds, Smoking, Alcohol, Partying.

Jewel tried to stop him from wasting his life away. He didn't stop or head her words. Jewel kept telling him, to stop. But he didn't. Jewel then had a crush on a popular man in the city. The man and Jewel literally ran into eachother, a week later boyfriend and girlfriend. The man was actually cheating on Jewel with many women and whores. Jay told her he was cheating on her, she didn't believe him. After all Why should she listen to him? He didn't listen to her.

Jewel then found out then she went clubbing her boyfriend was kissing other girls then made amove onto her trying to get her into his bed by force. Jewel struggled against the man. Jay was at the club after all it was his local. He found Jewel's boyfriend trying to make his way with her, seeing her sturggle his protective side stepped in and beat the guy near death. Jewel was a mess, she cried, almost being raped, she clung to Jay, never letting go of him.

Somehow they end up kissing and that night was the best night of her life, she made love with Jay, he became her mate, even if she was almosted raped that night.

Jay left the Gangs, Alcohol, Smoking, Partying. Everything for her. He promised he'll look after, telling her she'll never have her name in the same sentence as rape again.

18-25 Years Old

Last edited by Neko on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Neko

Back to top Go down

Jewel Phantomhive (WIP) Empty Re: Jewel Phantomhive (WIP)

Post by Abigail Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:48 pm

wait she can control 70% of it and cant control 40% of it? math fail
Abigail
Abigail
RAWR IM AN ADMIN FEAR ME!!!
RAWR IM AN ADMIN FEAR ME!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Neko Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:34 pm

I'm still working on it, I know it doesn't make much scenes yet I'm still changing things around.

Neko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum